- California Pacific Medical Ctr
- Catholic Healthcare West
- Central Gardens Convalescent Hospital
- Chinese Hospital & Clinics
- City & County Of San Francisco
- Department Of Urology
- Health Center at AT&T Park
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maitri-Compassionate Care
- Northern California Melanoma Center
- Pacific Heights Surgery Center of San Francisco
- Pelvic Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Presidio Surgerycenter
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- San Francisco General Hospital Foundation
- St Bernardine Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
- St. Luke Health Center
- St. Mary Medical Center Foundation
- Sutter Health
- The Sports Medicine Shop
- Ucsf Childrens Hospital
- Victorian Healthcare Center
- California Pacific Medical Center is one of the largest private, not-for-profit, academic medical centers in California and is a Sutter Health affiliate. California Pacific is recognized as a tertiary referral center providing advanced medical care with a patient-centered focus.
- Chinese Hospital located in San Francisco, is a unique healthcare provider with a long and rich history of providing access to culturally competent health care services for the Chinese Community. Chinese Hospital is a 54 bed, acute care, community-owned, non-profit hospital offering a wide range of medical, surgical and specialty programs.
- St. Mary's Medical Center The history of St. Mary's Medical Center, the oldest continuously operating hospital in the city, is an inspiring testimony to the tireless efforts of the Sisters of Mercy, outstanding physicians and the many other dedicated individuals who have committed their talents and resources to serving the community of San Francisco, including the poor and marginalized .
- Kindred Hospital - San Francisco Bay Area is a 99-bed, regional referral center specializing in the management of medically complex, resource-intensive patients who require extended stays. We serve all of northern and central California and are recognized as a center of excellence in the treatment of this medically fragile patient group.
- St. Luke's Hospital For over 130 years, St. Luke's Hospital has been providing quality health care services. St. Luke's Hospital, located in San Francisco, California, is a full-service 260-bed licensed acute care facility. Our employees are reflective of the multi-ethnic neighborhoods we serve and speak over 30 languages.
- San Francisco Spine Center focuses on surgical and nonsurgical care for conditions including:Failed Back and Neck SurgerySpinal Deformity (Scoliosis, Ankylosing Spondylitis)Herniated Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar DiscsSpondylolisthesisSpinal StenosisBone Cancer and related tumorsSpinal Fractures
- San Francisco VA Medical Center (SFVAMC) serves as a major tertiary care referral center for veterans throughout Northern California. The facility has 124 acute care hospital beds. It is a high acuity medical center with over a third of bed days of care being in intensive care or monitored beds.
- UCSF Children's Hospital is one of the highest ranked pediatric centers in California, with more than 150 experts in 50 specialties providing care tailored for the developing minds and bodies of children. Explore our Web site to learn more about our services and doctors.
- UCSF Center for Reproductive Health UCSF Medical Center is one of the top 10 hospitals in the nation and a leader in the medical innovations that have improved and saved lives. Explore ucsfhealth.org to learn more about our services and doctors.
- San Francisco Parks Trust
- Alcatraz Island offers a close-up look at the site of the first lighthouse and US fort on the West Coast, an infamous federal penitentiary long off-limits to the public (and despised by inmates), and the historic 18 month occupation by Indians of All Tribes. Rich in cultural history, there is also a natural side to the Rock - gardens, tide pools, bird colonies, and bay views beyond compare.
- Fort Point National Historic Site Fort Point was constructed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers between 1853 and 1861 to prevent entrance of a hostile fleet into San Francisco Bay.
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area Golden Gate National Parks chronicle two hundred years of history, from the Native American culture, the Spanish Empire frontier and the Mexican Republic, to maritime history, the California Gold Rush, the evolution of American coastal fortifications, and the growth of urban San Francisco.
- Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail "Everyone mount up!" This became a familiar call from Spanish Captain Juan Bautista de Anza. In 1776, as Americans fought for their independence in the East, Anza led almost 300 people over 1200 miles to settle Alta California. It was the first overland route established to connect New Spain with San Francisco. Walk in their footsteps from Nogales, Arizona to San Francisco, California.
- Presidio of San Francisco For 218 years, the Presidio served as an army post for three nations. World and local events, from military campaigns to the rise of aviation, from World Fairs to earthquakes, left their mark. Come enjoy the history and beauty of the Presidio. Explore centuries of architecture. Reflect in a national cemetery. Walk through an historic airfield, forests, or to beaches, and admire spectacular vistas.
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Stand on the stern of Balclutha, face west to feel the fresh wind blowing in from the Pacific Ocean. Located in the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood, San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park offers the sights, sounds, smells and stories of Pacific Coast maritime history.
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Ten minutes or a life-time...the San Francisco Botanical Garden is the place for you.
- San Francisco International AirportGround transportation providers serving San Francisco International Airport include public transit, Airporters, on-demand door-to-door vans, pre-arranged door-to-door vans, taxis, limousines and charter operators.
- Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District Based in San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District operates the Golden Gate Bridge, and two public transit systems: Golden Gate Transit buses and Golden Gate Ferry. Last year 40 million vehicles crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and 11 million customers rode the transit systems.
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Our Mission: Working together effectively, we serve our community. We provide safe, reliable, clean, accessible, and convenient transportation to any destination in the City. We are dedicated to creating the most satisfying experience possible for our employees and our riders.
- San Francisco County Transportation Authority
- Market Street Railway Our Mission: Preserving Historic Transit in San Francisco.We support the San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni) in its daily operation of vintage transit vehicles as a "museum in motion."We identify, acquire, and restore additional historic transit vehicles suitable for operation on the San Francisco Municipal Railway.We educate the public on the historic importance of mass transportation toward maintaining a high quality of urban life in San Francisco.
- San Francisco Paratransit San Francisco Paratransit is a specialized transportation service for persons who are unable to independently use regular buses, streetcars, or BART, due to a disability or health related condition some or all of the time. Paratransit is provided by public transportation systems as part of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- California Academy of ScienceFounded in 1853 as the first scientific institution in the West, the California Academy of Sciences' mission is to explore and explain the natural world.
- The Asian Art Museum of San Francisco is one of the largest museums in the Western world devoted exclusively to Asian art. But we are more than just an art museum - we are your ticket to Asia. Here, travel through 6,000 years of history, trek across seven major regions, and sample the cultures of numerous countries.
- Exploratorium Housed within the walls of San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts, the Exploratorium is a collage of hundreds of science, art, and human perception exhibits. The Exploratorium is a leader in the movement to promote museums as informal education centers.
- Fine Arts Museums of San FranciscoWelcome to the Thinker, website of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. Comprised of the de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park and the Legion of Honor in Lincoln Park, we are the largest public arts institution in the City of San Francisco and one of the largest art museums in the United States.
- San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center The San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center, one of the largest performing arts centers in the United States, covers seven and one-half acres in San Francisco's Civic Center Historic District. Opera, symphony, modern and classical dance, theatre, recitals, plays, lectures, meetings, receptions, special screenings and gala events all have a place at the Center. Each of the Center's facilities is unique and has special characteristics that enhance every event.
- Bay Music & Entertainment, Inc(formerly Cardinal Productions) is the premier entertainment resource in Northern California. Since 1982 we have provided talented musicians, DJs, interactive performers and professional event services.
- Incentives To Intrigue Incentives To Intrigue(ITI) has remained in the forefront of the incentive industry since its inception in 1989. We work directly with corporations or we can work as partners with incentive houses, destination mangement companies, and all other disciplines. We are frequently consulted for our unique viewpoint and fresh ideas
- San Francisco Opera "To be the most exciting force in the opera world"
- San Francisco Ballet As America's first professional ballet company, San Francisco Ballet has enjoyed a long and rich tradition of artistic "firsts" since its founding in 1933, performing the first American productions of Swan Lake and Nutcracker, as well as the first twentieth-century American Coppolia. A lively, vital ensemble, San Francisco Ballet is one of the three largest ballet companies in the United States.
- San Francisco Zoo
- Aquarium of the Bay Opened in 1996 and enhanced in 2001, Aquarium of the Bay is a unique educational and entertainment facility dedicated to the rich and diverse aquatic life of San Francisco Bay and its surrounding waters. The Aquarium provides a window to the Bay that focuses on its distinctive ecosystems to entertain, educate and inspire preservation of this wonderful natural resource.
- San Francisco Shakespeare Festivalbegan in 1983, with Free Shakespeare in the Park's debut production of The Tempest in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, California. Today we are a regional theater company and major arts education provider that includes our sister organizations, the Oakland-East Bay Shakespeare Festival and the Silicon Valley Shakespeare Festival.
- Traveling Jewish Theatre
- American Conservatory Theaternurtures the art of live theater through dynamic productions, intensive actor training in its conservatory, and an ongoing dialogue with its community
- Carnaval San Francisco